Monday, September 10, 2012

My Birthday^^


8th September is my BIG DAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!!
Wish myself stay happy and healthy always
This pic is taken when celebrate my birthday with my family
Thank you my parents, sister and cousin❤❤


 
This pic is taken on 7th September at Pizza Hut^^
Thank you so much to my collagenous to celebrate my birthday with me. 
I'm with my birthday cake in super embarrassed status^^
First time celebrate birthday at Pizza Hut.
So surprise that all the staff came out to sing the Birthday song to me and they sing thrice ya^^
Thank you  my collagenous and pizza hut staff❤❤
 
Another HAPPY thing is the eve of birthday I meet some new friends – BABY
They're the Malaysian Baby and also the admin of different B.A.P fanbias!
OMG! They’re so lovely and friendly!!
I feel so rejoice to know all of them❤❤
Thank you so much for all the wishes❤❤

Last but not LEAST,
Thanks to all my friends that have given me their best wishes!!
I really appreciate all of them

❤❤LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH❤❤